We don’t just mobilize leaders, but whole communities
Favor’s Portable Bible School graduates often begin new churches in their communities and fill leadership roles in other existing ones. The Word of God and prayer lived corporately and consistently sustains heart transformation.
When we serve a community requesting the Word of God and training, we don’t just graduate leaders, but we ensure there are one or more healthy congregations before leaving. These assemblies accomplish more material heart transformation together than anyone can alone.
Favor raises up and follows up with congregations that:
- Prioritize the Word of God and prayer.
- Lift up the name of Jesus with their whole lives, and apply Biblical principles to every part of life.
- Seek denominational neutrality, or support other denominations in their area.
- Serve the whole community in love.
- Multiply themselves through making new disciples and teaching them all they have received.
One church planted in unreached communities can affect countless lives.
“The anointing is in the cluster” – It takes communities to reach communities, and we teach the pattern of multiplication and acceleration we have received to the communities we serve.